On this page, one will find resources in Manatee County for emergency management, food delivery services, public libraries, recreation/leisure, safety/ well being, support groups, transportation, veteran services and voter services.
Food Delivery Services
Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee
Grocery Getterz, Inc.
- Phone: 941-400-8393
Daybreak Adult Day Center
Safety/ Well Being
Secure Aging – Financial and Care Management for Seniors
Manatee County Falls Prevention Coalition
- Main Phone Number: 941-484-4501
- MCAT: 941-749-7116
- Handy Bus: 941-748-2317
- Monday – Friday
- 9 am – 2 pm
- Space is on a first-come, first-served basis. Handy Bus service is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am – 2:30 pm, excluding major county holidays. Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance or a minimum of two business days in advance of your desired appointment day. If the time requested is not available, MCAT will offer alternative days and/or times available.
- Phone Number: 888-295-2376
- Must register and make a $50 deposit to which rides are deducted. Client has to replenish the account. No application fee at this time.
- Ride cost: $4.00 booking fee, and $2.15/mile.
- Must be booked at least 24 hours prior to schedule driver.