Volunteer or Intern with Us
Make a Difference In Our World!
While we continue to navigate through our COVID-19 response, our certified instructors are providing programs and services remotely to individuals affected by vision loss. Although our volunteers and interns remain an active part of our community, we are currently not engaged with in-person opportunities at this time. However, we will continue to take applications and would love to have your support once we resume in-person activities.
There are many ways to be involved at the Lighthouse:
- Work with children or adults
- Field trips
- Health fairs
- Arts & Crafts
- Special events
- Outreach presentations
- Administrative support
- Driver for a person with a visual impairment
- Enrichment & Social events
- Contribute in your area of expertise
- Application, interview and training required before placement
An interview and training will be scheduled before placement.